The Longines Heritage 1935 is now available !
by Guillaume V. - 24/09/2014
Announced during Baselworld 2014, the Longines Heritage 1935 (Ref. L2.7188.8.131.52) is now available at 1,450 euros - an affordable price.
Reissue of a watch made for Czechoslovakia’s aviation in 1935, this model is faithful to the original with a 42 mm steel case shaped like a cushion, Arabic numerals coated with Super-LumiNova painted on a matte black dial.
The black alligator strap and “poire squelette” - pear-skeleton - hands are the final touches to its exquisitely vintage charm. The icing on the cake? This timepiece is powered by the very reliable L615 automatic caliber (ETA 2895-2).
Montre Longines Heritage 1935
- Ref. L2.7184.108.40.206
- 42 mm cushion-shaped steel case
- Multi-layered, anti-reflective and scratch-resistant Sapphire glass
- Matte black dial, 11 painted Arabic numerals coated with Super-LumiNova
- Pear-skeleton hands with sanded rhodium and Super-LumiNova
- L615 caliber (ETA 2895-2, 27 jewels - 28.800 alt/h - 42h power reserve)
- Black alligator strap
- Water resistance = 30 m
- Recommended Retail Price for France (september 2014) = 1,450 €